New build Florida villas are back!
The Orlando Florida area housing market has seen home values increase at least 9% over the last 5 years and inventory is less than half of what is was at the peak of the last downturn in 2009. All this has lead to an increase in home builder output and even the second home / holiday home market is following suit. Why do holiday home buyers prefer new build over resale villas, check out some of the many reason here.
Some of the original holiday home builders in Florida are still in the mix, such as Pulte, Lennar, and Park Squar Homes. But demand for new build holiday villas in the Orlando area is so hot other large traditional builders have also thrown their hats in the ring, DR Horton and Minto to name a few.
Here are a list of the hottest new build resort communities that feature town homes and villas…
- The Dales at West Haven
- Encore Club at Reunion
- Festival Resort (pre-selling!!)
- Paradise Palms (almost sold out)
- Patriot’s Landing at Reunion
- Retreat at ChampionsGate (selling out fast)
- Reunion Resort (Luxury 9+ bed villas, starting at $1M)
- Rosemont Woods at Providence (5 yr leaseback guarantee)
- Serenity at Dream Resort (almost sold out)
- Solterra Resort
- Sonoma Resort (pre-selling soon!!)
- Storey Lake Resort (1st townhome release-reserved)
- Trafalgar Village
- Windsor at Westside (pre-selling soon!)
We will assist you in arranging a 4 day inspection trip for any of these new build Florida villa communities and should you choose to purchase at one of them with us, we will credit anywhere from $5,000-$10,000 towards your completion costs as a credit for your travel expenses.
If you would like more information on new build Florida villas please complete the “Request More Info” form to the right of this page.